FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FAQS
Do you offer Alarm Monitoring as well as Installation?
– Yes, we offer alarm system installations as well as optional monitoring services.
Can my current alarm system be used with your monitoring services?
– In most cases yes, however in rare situations certain alarm system components would need to be replaced. This can be determined by a site check.
I don’t have a landline, how else can my alarm system communicate to the monitoring station?
– If your property does not have landline access, we can also set up your alarm monitoring using cellular communications networks (such as Rogers, Telus or Bell).
If the power goes out can my alarm system still function?
– Yes! At GS Technical Solutions, all of our alarm systems are equipped with a backup battery to ensure that your property is always well-protected.
I forgot the password to my security camera system. How can it be reset?
– Resetting your password can be completed with a service call to your premise by one of our trained technicians. For best practices, it is highly recommended that property owners keep their passwords written down in a safe place.
Interested in learning more about how A/V and Security products can optimize your Commercial or Residential property?
Get in touch for an obligation-free quote or consultation!
At GS Technical Solutions, your satisfaction is our top priority.
Whether for a home or business, we are committed to personalized solutions that help you rest a little easier!
Phone: (416) 453-4159
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
How Can We Help?